NightWolf asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Did the Flyers win last night?

I know they beated Buffalo 5-2 last night, im just mocking the bandwagon penguins fans on here and ask that same question if they won last night when they can easily check it on any sports page.

Foolish pens fans...

Anyway feel free to bash the penguins =)

Favorite Answer
  • alwin

they might desire to deliver down the full roster of the Flyers and contact up the full roster of the Phantoms, what selection have they have been given at this factor? heavily, it skill no longer something in any respect. I watched and it replaced into no longer something extra beneficial than pond hockey. undergo in techniques, they extra or much less proportion a locker room of their prepare facility. they do no longer seem to be going to bypass out and beat the heck out of another. in my view, i might have scheduled Cote and somebody else to drop the gloves at middle ice basically for the actual incontrovertible fact that it replaced into the final Flyers sport on the Spectrum. Biron performed 2 solid classes and replaced into replaced by Aubin interior the third, who gave up 3 objectives. easily, i visit be very much shocked if he finally ends up with an NHL backup interest with as poorly as he has performed this preparation camp.

• thelau

Erica, an "intelligent Penguins fan" is like asking Habs fans not to riot AGAINST their own police force once a year.

I will NOT bash the Penguins.

Like the user (Canucks Fan) above me has said,it was ONE USER that asks these ridiculous questions..You're making the Flyers fans look bad with these type of questions.

Yes you're Right, Its because they can win the Stanley Cup, with No Names That's OK.

Mocking the Broad Street Bullies not a Good Idea If you ain't a Flyers Fan.

BROAD STREET BULLIES RULE

• Erica

It's not surprising that no one ever calls out any of the actual intelligent Pens fans.

Or that the actual intelligent Pens don't ask thoughtless questions like this.

Source(s): Penguins fan. Pittsburgh native & resident. THELAU - Well, excuse me for giving myself too much credit. :b
  • Nick L

So is this like some kind of virtual Pens Bashing Circle Jerk?

It's not all Penguins fans. Just that retard John.

well being a baby is waaaay better than sucking off gary bettman like sidney crosby

• jerry

yes i am from buffalo,,listened on the radio to the game

• -

pittsburgh sucks

enough said.