hello asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

If you have sex with a girl while she is on her period might you get red blood on your penis?

When you pull out will that red stuff be on your penis because even if you use a condom that's gross and do girls even want to have sex while they are on their period. because if i were a girl I would just wait till it ended or get pregnant so that I didn't even need to have a period in the first place.

• Favourite answer

IF YOU CAN WALK THROUGH MUD YOU CAN SCREW THROUGH BLOOD.

Yes you will will blood on your junk if you guys have sex on her period. Some girls are perfectly okay with it and some guys are even more okay with it than the girl. I guess being a girl and speaking for girls i'd have to say atleast for myself anyways that I was more conserned that they guy would think it's gross. So it depends on your partner. Sometimes you have no choice but to do it on your period. And as you mentioned, many girls, or atleast I, sometimes think i'd wish i were pregnant, or even a guy, just not to have my period. But then again, without it, we wouldn't have babys, thus there would be no humans.

The answer to this question all depends on you and on your partner. Some couples have no problem having sex while the female is on her period, and some don't feel comfortable having sex until days after she's ended her period. But, no, there's no medical reason or concerns in regards to why you can't have sex while she's on her period. It's just about whether or not you both are comfortable doing it. If it doesn’t bother you, go for it!

well duh...you'll get blood on your penis if you make love on a girls period.

Whether or not she's comfortable doing this is a matter for you to ask her.

Whether or not it is "gross" is a subjective matter as well. Body fluids are only as gross as you dramatically make them.

My college girlfriend let me make love to her on her period. She liked it and it was a guarantee that she wasn't going to get pregnant. At first, she was only concerned about me and how I would react to getting the blood on my penis. I was young and ready to try anything. It was fun in the shower afterwards washing each other off.

Personally, it is the best lube.. but both partners have to agree on having sex during her cycle. It could hurt for some woman during or after. And comes the guy grossing out.

Remember agree, try it out, if not.

Two words: Shower Sex

Haha

My boyfriend and I had sex while I was on my period.

He didnt need to poke me because I was already "wet"

He said it still felt really good and at the end, I cleaned off his penis for him coz he didnt wanna see.

There was only about 2 small drops on it.

Girls dont bleed that much. Something like a table spoon a day.

So yuu wont get this big mass of blood that everyone claims will be on there

You do realize that when your pregnant, you still have your period after you have the baby right?

Im a girl, and really, periods aren't THAT gross, it's just blood, not even bad. Periods are a good thing!

Girls don't typically have sex on their period.

But if you do, yes, chances are you might get blood on your wang.

But girls only blood on intervals, like every 2 hours they bleed a little, then they don't bleed again for another 2 hours. So you could have sex during those intervals and BAM, no blood.

my bf and i have sex while im on my period. we don't use condoms and blood does get on his penis. we typically put a towel down so that blood doesn't get anywhere. one good thing is that no lube is required; things are extra slippery etc.

sometimes girls feel hornier while on their period, but i will only let my bf have sex with me when it is after the first day of my period (like when it is heavy bleeding and terrible cramps =( ew i know). if it is like the lighter day of my period he asks me to shower and then goes down on me. once he was doing this and some blood got into his mouth, and he was like ahhhh but then admitted he liked the taste. ew...lol?

i typically prefer to shower before sex if i feel gross, bc as ladies kno, u do feel gross.

You right. My boyfriend always wait until my period ends before he have sex with me. Sometimes, he jokes and say i don't care if you are on your period I want sex anyway, but he doesn't.

Source(s): personal experience

dude sex is ****** sex its only gross the 1st time

using a condom shouldnt be 2 gross

Yeah, it's messy and sticky. And if you forget and touch down there, you feel like Edward Scizzorhands the rest of the time holding your hands out so you don't touch anything and get it bloody. It sucks.