Did the Penguins win last night???

1) That’s right, they were creamed by the Kings. So, the Kings are #4 in the standings, and Kopitar has the most points. Good for them/him OR whatever, they’re ONE of the other 29 I wished my most beloved team will destroy? 2) I found out yesterday, after researching how much I hate Chris Neil, that his... show more 1) That’s right, they were creamed by the Kings. So, the Kings are #4 in the standings, and Kopitar has the most points. Good for them/him OR whatever, they’re ONE of the other 29 I wished my most beloved team will destroy?

2) I found out yesterday, after researching how much I hate Chris Neil, that his first-born is named Haley. Ugh…actually it has a different spelling. I can’t believe that some poor woman, allowed herself to be injected with him….and then named their child with my likeness. I am unable think of a good question to go along with this rant so…on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you despise Chris Neil?

3) The NHL drafts so many little 18 years olds every year, but for some reason you never see them with braces. Do they just accept that they may never have a perfect grill…why waste the money? Btw: When I just typed the word “perfect”, I really typed “pervert”…..man, my subconscious is a hussy.

4) Looks like Forsberg is going to play for Russia. I was amazed to see so many people wishing that Foppa would have signed with their beloved team in the comments after the new article. I mean, really?! Don’t get me wrong…he was a great player and all. I think the Injury Gods have taken him to hockey retirement, but apparently, he is not following the light. Your take? Would you like him on your most beloved NHL team or do you see him as a liability?

5) Do you think hockey fans die more in the offseason or during the season?

This has been brought to you by Coffee Friday. Have a good weekend.