Should Rafa go? Is Lucas the worst player ever? Here's my answers...?

1) Should Rafa go? Why? What will that accomplish? I'll tell you - Rafa will spend the next decade enjoying wealth and success at a host of European giants, while we appoint a new manager who will embark on an exciting rebuild of the club...until five years down the line, when still no league title has been... show more 1) Should Rafa go?

Why? What will that accomplish? I'll tell you - Rafa will spend the next decade enjoying wealth and success at a host of European giants, while we appoint a new manager who will embark on an exciting rebuild of the club...until five years down the line, when still no league title has been won, fans will grow tired of waiting and demand him to be fired. This process will be repeated until we go another 20 years without a league title. Rafa has improved us year upon year and, contrary to popular belief, has done it with little finance - £7m net expenditure every year on average. That's peanuts. One spell of poor form doesn't erase all that he has done for us.

2) Are Lucas, Voronin and N'Gog the worst players ever?

What are you basing that on? Perceptions. Myths. Scapegoats. Lucas has been excellent recently, Voronin has hardly spent five minutes on the pitch, and what on earth has N'Gog done wrong? Before the match against Lyon he had scored the equivalent of a goal every 63 minutes this season. Using players like this to make accusations of a weak squad actually makes the accusations themselves weak.

What do you think? I know most of you will dismiss my arguments as petty and useless, but I think they hold weight.