Death Note poll : Which opening do you prefer?

I like the first song, but the animation in the second one is crazy! Which I really like :]

So I don't know which I like more....

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

2nd definetely! That's the one with the wierd dancing Ryuk, isn't it? I haven't watched it sooooo long! I let my friend borrow the box set. Then she moved and I never saw it again.... *sniffle*

Please answer mine:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao...

Source(s): Me........
  • 1 decade ago

The first song and second song. I like both openings of Death Note.

Source(s): Death Note fan
  • -aru-
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you listen to the entire song from the 2nd opening, you'll know that Maximum the Hormone is a complete WIN.

Even without hearing the entire song, I think the second opening is still better. I think it fits the animation and the story better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i really like both but i like the first one a little more when i started watching Death Note i loved this opening

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love the second opening the most!! The long version of the whole song is AWESSUM!

i still like the first one but 'Whats up people' is way more fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First One.I dont get the meaning behind the Second One

• 1 decade ago

2nd one. 1st one blows lol too typical. music was the same as every other animes and the animation wasnt great either. the 2nd OP song isn't that great to me cuz i dont like that type of rock but the i agree about the animation!! It was BITCHIN!!!! ^O^ It was so good that i didnt mind the music

• Meh
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I liked opening number two "What's up People"

• 1 decade ago

I really like the first 1.......2nd is kinda ok but you would always hear the same line with the bad/same words and muttering.

LaterZ!

Middy-SaN!

Source(s): Thats Just Me...
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.