Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

X FActor, Louis Saying That John & Edward Will Sell More Records Than Danni!!!! I Was SHOCKED...Will They?

Louis is talking out of his a.r.s.e!Its a load of crock.

• nahid

properly the judges reported that they might desire to strengthen on their singing even nevertheless that's weird and wonderful how Danyl and omit Frank have been on the backside 2 whilst they have been praised via the judges on saturday prepare. i think of each and every of the Irish all people is balloting for them because of the fact they're from eire and eire would not have that many properly-well-known entertainers however the "relaxing" ought to start in a while the superb weeks. I doubt that they are going to win X element 09, there is greater desirable singers interior the competition.

I caught some of the Xfactor for the first time last night and could not believe that people watch such cr*p. There was some lad surrounded by girls who could not sing and everybody was going wild. Do they search the public for tone deaf idiots to make up the audience. What a waste of tv and peoples time. Get some decent programmes back that are worth sitting down and watching. Shocked! I was dumbstruck by the inanity of it all, absolute rubbish. Not worth the TV licence.

Maybe to hard of hearing people.

I hear theres a John and Edward size gap in the market for that.

Danniis done pretty well anyways, but she dominated the Dance Charts a while back! Methinks he's just being Louis lol

• Brandy

John and Edward will be one hit wonders and then people will get fed up with them and their record company will drop them faster than the speed of lightening.

• Gaara

No! I was watching Piers Morgans life story or whatever its called yesterday and Dannii was on there and he said that her singing career was very successful and i think she had a lot of number ones in the dance chart =) I think i saw that on wikipedia =P Not sure though.

lmao, that was so funny. i don't know, probably, Dannii hasn't sold that many and there's the whole x-factor hype that guarantees like at least a no. 4 in the charts.

I could sell more records than both of them by burping down the mic

He was just being a total b!tch. He obviously fancies the little snots.