promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesSubaru · 1 decade ago

Who likes the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti?

I really like this car an want to know how many people like it too. Just google: blue Subaru impreza wrx sti and tell me what you think.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

i do

my fav is the 04 or 05, year, then the hatchback, last is 06 or 07

and this is coming from an evo owner

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ok, so the reality of the situation is this. If you can "never afford" a WRX or STi, then you will never afford a rally car. Most rally drivers, even amateurs in the lowest classes, carry as much money in spare parts as the car itself costs. Rally is not a cheap sport. If you want a cheap rally car, find a Mazda 323GTX, Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-X or Galant VR-4. They will be much cheaper than a WRX, aren't as quick and will likely break easier, but you will have more money left over to upgrade and get replacement spare parts.

• 1 decade ago

Ehh it's ok. Drove an 05 modded STi with 390HP and it was ok but too shaky. If you are talking about the new STi then it's a total ripoff. You are paying too much for something that doesn't have leather, comfort or w.e. EVO vs Impreza STi is a tough one. I like them both but never rode in an EVO yet. I somehow have liked the STi for a long while because it was more popular in 2004-2007.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I, at first, didn't like the new hatchback. But it grows on you. The STI version is loaded with bells and whistles, but overall it is a great car. The only two drawbacks that I have seen is:

1: It only comes with summer tires. If this is your primary transportation, you will need winter tires and probably wheels.

2: The price. Almost $40,000 is an awful lot to pay for a car.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its an excellent road legal rally inspired car... however i'm not a fan of the hatchback! 06-07s look awesome though! And they're really fast! i mean scary fast! (the only drawback is that they have a tendency to understeer on pavement...)

• 1 decade ago

meeeeeeee

i like it and i like its strong performance

its fit for anything , drag , drifting , off-road , playing in mud , going out with family or friends .

imagine it like this : you are in a fight and your ( best friend ) is the strongest guy in the fight.

friendly + strong = subaru

my favorite sti is the 99 it has the best lines ever ( in my opinion )

Source(s): my heart
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have the original WRX.

Loving it!!!!!

Loving it still.

Loving it 4 ever, except the scratches on them for wheeling heavy stuff in my trunk.

• 1 decade ago

Count me in! Great cars, especially if you are a World Rally fan!

• 1 decade ago

Love it, Love it , LOVE IT!!! One of the best cars to date. The GCs are the best, the GDs are tight and the new GE is awesome(Took some time to get used to the styling though...)!!!

Source(s): I can't drive yet, but still I still like Subarus!
  • 1 decade ago

amazing i own an 05. such a great car

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.