Why is Glenn Beck now silent about the proposed Net Neutrality guidelines?

He spent three days leading up to the FCC's publishing its proposed Net Neutrality guidelines wailing about the loss of free speech. He promised to devote a whole show to the guidelines on the Thursday they were to be published. What happened? that Thursday came around and Beck was off on another supposed... show more He spent three days leading up to the FCC's publishing its proposed Net Neutrality guidelines wailing about the loss of free speech. He promised to devote a whole show to the guidelines on the Thursday they were to be published. What happened? that Thursday came around and Beck was off on another supposed Obama outrage. Is Beck so attention deficit that he can't follow through on this allegedly tyrannical assault on internet free speech? Or was it so obvious a case of unsupported histrionics that he just decided to shove it under the rug?
Update: JP - Thank you. Trust me, even if we were limited to just fact-based complaints I could still fill a phone book with objections to Glenn Beck.

Hope you have a good day.
Update 2: Lotus - I did watch today;s show. He did make 2 vague mentions of Obama assaulting the Internet but not the in-depth expose of the proposed NN guidelines as promised. He was so worked up about them in particular last week. Now- not so much.
Update 3: Big One - The government has *always* had a hand in electronic media content. Do the Seven Dirty Words ring a bell? But the Net Neutrality guidelines make no attempt to control internet content. You should actually read them.
13 answers 13