Lasergirl asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

Recommend any good hydration packs?

Hi all,

My current cycling bag is starting to split and I need to buy a need bag with hydration pack. I need a large bag as I need to carry lots of books and a large folders. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced, large bag with a hydration pack and preferably with a helmet holder?

Thanks in advance!

I would recommending going to a large sporting goods store and trying them out, it's hard to judge the quality and features online. For brand names, Camelback makes the best water bladders and bite valves. You can put those in any bag that is hydration compatible.

• Ric

Check out this site below they have an assortment of Hydration Packs with space available from any number of things. I think you cann find what your looking for there.

CamelBak has a variety of sizes and colours ---find yours at beyondbikes.com,wheelworld.com for a good bargain---