How do I fix runtime error 216 at 029FD748?

Every time I open "My Computer", My Documents, etc. I receive this error message: "Runtime error 216 at 029FD748" - I tried using Regcure and Reg Defense, neither program resolved the issue. I did a full system scan w/Verizon's up to date anti virus software and it says that I have no infections. I've been looking for an answer for over three days now and I'm starting to lose my mind. Anyone out there know what to do?

To resolve this issue, run an updated antivirus program to remove the virus from your computer. Make sure that all your infected computers are physically disconnected from the Internet and any other networks while you work to resolve this issue.

Hi, ThornedMother

There are 3 step to repair runtime 216 error

If you got runtime 216 error then there is a 94% chance that your computer has registry problems. To repair runtime 216 error you need to follow the steps below:

* Step 1 - Download a runtime 216 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

* Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button.It will scan you pc for Free.

* Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair runtime 216 error.

Here are the url of runtime 216 error repair tool:http://www.fixerroreasy.com/ttfix-runtime_216_erro...

It looks to be related to the SubSeven trojan, and your anti virus program isn't picking it up. Try installing/updating/running Malwarebytes Antimalware.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

• virzi

in case you delete explorer.exe you heavily isn't waiting to apply your workstation correct. dwelling house windows explorer is your report supervisor, you rather cant do lots without it. If i grew to become into on your challenge i could merely reinstall dwelling house windows. yet once you do reinstall you will lose any archives saved on your hard disk drive.