RHH: My top 10 most overrated hip hop albums (Rate, Hate, Debate)?

Truly's question got me thinking about making this list, and I thought it might provoke a good discussion.... 1. Life After Death 2. The Marshall Mathers LP 3. Stillmatic 4. The Blueprint 5. It Was Written 6. All Eyez on Me 7. Champion Sound 8. The Chronic 9. Madvillainy 10. Only Built 4 Cuban... show more Truly's question got me thinking about making this list, and I thought it might provoke a good discussion....

1. Life After Death
2. The Marshall Mathers LP
3. Stillmatic
4. The Blueprint
5. It Was Written
6. All Eyez on Me
7. Champion Sound
8. The Chronic
9. Madvillainy
10. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

Hon. mention to Doggystyle and Raising Hell

By no means am I saying any of these are bad albums (except for Champion Sound which is why it's so high on my list), but IMO the praise these albums receive from hip-hop fans is WAY higher than the quality of music.

And I'm obviously not including flavour of the month albums like The Carter III which will fade into obscurity in a few years like Nelly's Country Grammar did.

Thoughts?
Update: The thing with Champion Sound is that Madlib and J Dilla are terrible rappers. They have distracting flows, simple rhymes, and nothing they say has much substance. Now people are willing to overlook that because they are great producers, but the thing that gets me about Champion Sound is that it is some of the... show more The thing with Champion Sound is that Madlib and J Dilla are terrible rappers. They have distracting flows, simple rhymes, and nothing they say has much substance. Now people are willing to overlook that because they are great producers, but the thing that gets me about Champion Sound is that it is some of the weakest studio-album production from both of them.

The Red and React are the only real standout beats on a 19-track effort from two producers who fall on most fans top 10 list.

People praise it based on the names it's associated with and not the music. Which was just not up to par.