Angi
Angi asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

Brothel Joke.... kinda long, sorry?

A man enters a brothel and walks up to the manager and says. "Where can I go to get some action?" The manager looks at him and says "We have plenty of rooms sir, but what kind of a girl do you have in mind?" "well," says the man "i just love a blond woman." the manager begins to guide him to one of the back rooms "Your in luck sir! I have the perfect woman for you! your going to love her! now just sit at this table and she will be here in a few minutes." The manager leaves him there to wait. While the man is sitting there he notices a bowl of tomatoes sitting on the table. He realizes he has become hungry, and figures it wouldn't be a big deal if he had one or two. As he begins eating them the blond walks in and screams and runs back out the door. The man is confused and goes to talk to the manager.

"i just knew you would like her sir! she is one of our finest girls!"

"Actually," the man responded "she took one look at me and ran out of the room screaming!"

"I am terribly sorry sir! here come back to the room with me and i will send in my brunette, she is beautiful, and she will deffinately show you a good time! and i'll even make it on the house!"

the man goes back to the room and once again sits at the table. his stomach is still rumbling and he begins to eat another tomato. it is the BEST tomato he has ever had in his life! as he is eating it the brunette walks in and screams even louder then the blond and runs out of the room. the man once again leaves to find the manager.

"What did i tell you? She is good And she gets the job done fast!"

"Actually she took one look at me and screamed running out the door even faster then the last one"

"Okay said the manager, i have one more girl for you, a red head who is up for anything and any one. go back and wait at that table again, she will be right with you."

The man does as he is told and sits at the table, once again craving those tomatoes he begins to eat another. as he does, sure enough the red head walks in and screams twice as loud as the rest of the girls and slaps him in the face before running out the door.

"Thats it! the man cried as he stormed up to the manager"

"What is wrong this time sir?" he asked him

"The red head just did the same thing to me only this time i got slapped in the face!"

"sir i am terribly sorry, but i have to ask, what exactly are you doing when the girls walk in?"

"Nothing! i was sitting at the table every time doing nothing but eating those tomatoes!"

"Oh my god!" the manager exclaimed "Those are not tomatoes sir, those are the baby fetuses we suck out of the girls last week!"

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAH

HA

...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :DDD

that was disgustingly fanny

No doubt you have to get your kids and your brother out of that situation. I'm not sure how you go about it with now job or money though. You probably can't force him from the house so you must leave. It doesn't matter what you have tied up in the house, it is just possessions. Your safety is worth more. Go to a women's shelter that takes in women and families. I'm sorry to say but you will have to live on government assistance until you can get your life on track. Just don't misuse the system, use it for a hand up, not a hand out. You will see, one step at a time and there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

• cats

Funny! 100!

The man .. is sitting .. in a room .. that has abortion matter .. in a bowl .. on the table.

funny but how do you suck it out

Not funny at all!!

OMG! That is so abhorrently funny!!!.

gross..not really funny

• gross. not funny

thats not nice!