Invisable girl (me). Popular guy (him). I like him but it seems, Im just not there.?

I know that every girl like me has felt this. Being indivisble. Its common for most teenage girls, including myself. so I like this guy. Hes hot, popular, and flirts with all the girls in school. Although I normally stay away from the firty guys, I've fallen for his trick. Now sadly enough I like him, even... show more I know that every girl like me has felt this. Being indivisble. Its common for most teenage girls, including myself. so I like this guy. Hes hot, popular, and flirts with all the girls in school. Although I normally stay away from the firty guys, I've fallen for his trick. Now sadly enough I like him, even though he doesn't even talk to me that much. We have a lot in common, but normally the conversation is interupped. Like one time we getting off a soccer field and he was blabbering on and on about his soccer training, which I found so very intresting. :I
So anyway, I istened but my mom was waving me over, so I completly forgot my manors, and ran over to my mom. Interruping the whole conversation. That got me off the right foot huh? Then I just don't have the guts to talk to him after that, so now I'm stuck between liking him and well, being anti social. sometimes I think he saw me staring at him, or maybe he was staring at me or some other girl. Either way, I dont think I have a chance.
The big upside of it all is, I see myself in him. He plays well soccer, trains at the same training camp, and sings like a pro. He also talks a lot, which I do to my friends so my the teachers sometimes give me detention for it all.

I know its a wanna be, but how do I make it a gonna be?
Update: sorry for spelling mistakes, I kind of wanted to get it all out so, I typed a bit too fast. heheh. =]