Is it fair for Obama's appointed commander in Afghanistan, General McChrystal to ridicule JOE BIDEN?

Afterall, Joe Biden is the buffoon Senator from a small state who knows absolutely nothing about foreign policy.

He voted against pushing Iraq out of Kuwait back when the whole world thought that was the right thing to do.

He voted to give George W. Bush the authority to go to war against Iraq when his own President was vehemently against it.

And then when Al Qaeda showed up in Iraq, he wanted to cut and run.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news;_ylt=A0WT...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

It's okay for a General McChrystal to give his opinion as long he has not acting insubordinate to the President.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

5 Deferment Biden advising Gen McCrystal is like having Ronald McDonald advising McCrystal. They are both azzclowns.

• 1 decade ago

lol so true is ur statement (Joe Biden is the buffoon) and also Obama for not sending our troops help I don't care what his excuse is as CIC he is suppose to be thinking of our guys if he is CIC. and do you mean--General McChrystal to ridicule by JOE BIDEN?

NO like you say Joe Biden is the buffoon ....

• 1 decade ago

McCrystal seems more interested in American politics than Aghan politics.

I sense that Gates and Obama are getting tired of him.

He should remember what happened to MacArthur.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • whimsy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sure, it's fair...

Further, it's also fair and long overdue for Obama to relieve McChrystal of his command, since he wishes to conduct a political campaign against his CiC and executive branch

• 1 decade ago

Your Opinion Not Mine.

• 1 decade ago

he can say what he wants

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.