Peter Andre Vs Alex Reid... Who would win in a fight?

I know its a no brainer as Alex Reid is a professional cage fighter but do you think Pete has got what it takes to knock Alex out?

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/musicnews/Alex+...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

OMG, I dont wana think about it! LOL

Peter Andre is too much of a cutie and he is soo sensitive and sweet, that anybody even attempting to punch him, would make me get my boxing gloves out LOL

But obviously Alex Reid would win, if his a professional cage fighter.

Although I think Peter Andre would probably win 'Mentally', because he seems more intelligent and level headed then that dunce Alex...

... Him and Jordan are so suited to eachother :]

• blecha
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Alex Reid.. Peter Andres long previous down in my books in view that he continues to be floggin up magazine deals approximately why him and Katie Broke up.. Hes only as undesirable as Katie. and that i cant stand Peters face whilst hes making a music, creepy.

• Only in a fight would I put my money on Alex winning.... as Peter is too much of a pretty boy.

But I love Peter more. Great father and fab artist! Huge fan! Love his music.

• 1 decade ago

Lol knock him out with his music maybe.. Alex will probably bite his ear off or something..

Ok how about this one - in a fight who would win

Jordan or Kerry Katona?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • powder
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I would love to watch Pete get repeatedly punched in the face

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

alex obviously

• alex obviously

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No chance.

"Roxanne" would kill Peter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.