notice them stinkie parts on your body?

like when you take your ear rings out and the hole stinks sometimes ur bellybutton too! oh and sometimes after doing it ur pickle buffin can get a lil Stinky like a fishy ammonia smell I dunno why that is after sex too many hormones now comon ya'll dont be scared to admit your lil pee bug can get a lil Stinky after humping lmfao ok I'm done!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sex shouldn't stink actually. You should wash a lil better.

• LOL

Well I wear gauges (double zeros O_O) so try to imagine how bad those stink compared to earrings XD

• 3 years ago

there became comparable question like this on the "Spike" show Manswers. whilst men look into the different intercourse the 1st ingredient they provide the impact of being at is first Face, 2d Breasts, 0.33 Buttocks

• 1 decade ago

welll those are all a little hard to miss >< Vaginas are nasty as ****. who are we kidding? thats what douche bags are for lol. I like yo sense of humor :) haha

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow, props for admitting you smell like fish =/ eww

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my scrotums smells like vinegar and havarti cheese on a regular basis!

• 1 decade ago

Oh, man, this doens't answer you question at all, but you just made my day! :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are a massive idiot.

Take a bath.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When i touch my butthole and smell it, it stinks like poop

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah sure I suggest you bathe more regularly

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.