Confused about photography A-Level/Degree?!?

I'm extremely confused. So i started a photography course at A-Level about a month ago, and and to be honest, the photography part of it i'm enjoying greatly, but i'm not a natural 'academic learner' and i'm struggling with the whole motivation, and general student learning area of it. I... show more I'm extremely confused. So i started a photography course at A-Level about a month ago, and and to be honest, the photography part of it i'm enjoying greatly, but i'm not a natural 'academic learner' and i'm struggling with the whole motivation, and general student learning area of it.
I really want to study Photography at Degree, but i know that most/all of them require an A-Level in Photography, and i really am upset because i don't see myself carrying on two years at this college. It's not that great of a college either.
I was wondering if there are any universities in england that don't require A-Level at photography and care more about the portfolio, or if not, then basically, what are my alternative options? What else could i do that would benefit me? I guess i'm looking for answers from people in the education/photography/people who have been in this situation before field. Thanks.
1 answer 1