Why would Alex Reid (Jordans lover) bother to reveal this?

Jordans cross dressing lover has revealed that Peter Andres son -Junior 4 -- calls him dad.

Now I cant stand Peter Andre but I think that is an incredibly cruel thing to tell the papers.
I imagine most men would be gutted upon hearing this !!
Update: Thank you chair--for that life advice. I get out plenty however and I really dont care about Jordans life.However I do have sympathy for her children and I think this is a hurtful thing to do on someone. Might I suggest since you care so little and ''have a life'' you should avoid all Jordan... show more Thank you chair--for that life advice.
I get out plenty however and I really dont care about Jordans life.However I do have sympathy for her children and I think this is a hurtful thing to do on someone.
Might I suggest since you care so little and ''have a life'' you should avoid all Jordan related questions.
Update 2: Exactly Lexi---Dddies are proud when that happens---I would be gutted if anyone else was called Mummy by my babies