,,
,, asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Why would Alex Reid (Jordans lover) bother to reveal this?

Jordans cross dressing lover has revealed that Peter Andres son -Junior 4 -- calls him dad.

Now I cant stand Peter Andre but I think that is an incredibly cruel thing to tell the papers.

I imagine most men would be gutted upon hearing this !!

Thank you chair--for that life advice.

I get out plenty however and I really dont care about Jordans life.However I do have sympathy for her children and I think this is a hurtful thing to do on someone.

Might I suggest since you care so little and ''have a life'' you should avoid all Jordan related questions.

Exactly Lexi---Dddies are proud when that happens---I would be gutted if anyone else was called Mummy by my babies

Favorite Answer

It's spite Jess and a trolleyed mother! Those poor children - God help them caught up in that load of dross!

• SBD

What a d1ckhead.

Such a shame that they couldn't stay together. Peter Andre won't be able to be the dad he'd like to be and neither will he be able to influence the kids as much as would be good for them.

This Alex guy will be gone soon enough, but he'll be replaced. Jordan shouldn't encourage it, or Junior will be one confused kid. (is that his name btw? Just Junior? What's gonna happen when he's 50?

• Paula

As a Spurs fan, I'm pretty gutted. Defoe's going to be rubbish now, as Jordan is a succubus who drains people and moved on. He'll be worse than Pavyluchenko now.

Jordan and this wanker are evidently trying to wind Andre up. There is a rumour that when he id dressed as Little Miss Muffet and having sex with jordan that he has a plank tied across his A's to prevent him from falling in !

I think that the poor kid has probably been told to call Alex Dad. I like Peter Andre for remaining dignified and quiet about his break up from Jordan.

I think Alex probably made it public so as to inflame the situation between Jordan and Peter further.

this is all designed to wind up peter andre i don't like him as i don't like aka jordan but i do think andre makes a good daddy and who the hell does jordan think she is allowing the children to call him dad shes known her boyfriend 2 minutes and by all accounts this isn't a stable relationship and certainly not one in the best interests of the poor little mites

morning jess are you having a nice day its cold foggy here hows the weather by you

Social services should move in on this woman, because soon she will give Alex the old heave ho and move in some other wonderful specimen of the male sex. I'll say one thing for Jordan, given the guys she hangs with no one could accuse her of being picky. She must have real issues of low self esteem.

• Dot

That is so spiteful. My hubby is delighted that O finally says Dadda (after Mumma, Babba, Bye and Hiya) and can only guess what it must be like for a child to call someone else Daddy.

He seems like a complete moron to me anyway, you know he's only seeing Jordan because it gets him publicity, and this is no different, he gets attention from it.

I bet it's not true anyway, Junior is old enough now to know exactly who his daddy is.

How many dads has that kid got?

Perthetic.

My 10 month old says "dadadad" and Ali thinks he's the greatest bloke on earth. (Even tho he says it to it the bloke that came to read the meter, his brother,the Health Visitor and the woman in the supermarket).