Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Higher Education (University courses)?

hello!, well i am currently studying furniture making at college, and i was wandering if there was some sort of university course that followed it up?, and what sort of requirements do i need to get in ?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    No, you really need experience with that sort of thing, you'd be better off looking for apprenticeships.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.