guys how do you feel about girls swearing?

are there any words that you don't care if a girl says or you hate when a girl says?

I think its stupid. It sounds horrible and is often just to look cool. It really annoys me when people (girls in particular) swear. There are no exceptions to words.

Oh and by the way Alice, I'm pretty sure the question said that she was looking for a guy to answer.

I like a woman with attitude and spirit, passive women are for men who are afraid.

...though personally I just plain dislike the word Vagina, from either sexes mouth, way too clinical sounding.

• Erika

do no longer permit those adult adult males carry you down. in case you get exhilaration from it and helps you in direction of the day, decide for it. Cursing continuously inspite of the indisputable fact that's slightly annoying. yet once you have a superb humorousness, cursing can somewhat supply it that greater kick. you comprehend, " scentence enhancers". in short, while used wisely, i stumble on an immensely a chortle while used wisely.

• Growl

The same as men swearing. Senseless.

I think it is vulgar, but that's just me.