Transferring to University of Michigan's College of Engineering?

I am currently a first semester freshman at Purdue University in their first year engineering program. I am taking English, Chem, First year engineering seminar, and Calc I. I believe that I am going to get a B and the rest A's. I wanted to transfer to U of M's college of engineering next year but the requirements make it seem like that is impossible. Do you think that I will be able to get in and if so what should I do?

Ask at the college you want to go to. You will get much better advice from them than from Yahoo answers.

Both are ABET Accredited and BOTH schools have Engineering Technology programs to drop down into if needed. Have you visited each one? I really encourage a visit, talk to current students, and try to meet with an advisor regarding your credits transferring. Both WMU and MTech have professors who speak English as a second language - very common at most any engineering program. I know that at WMU, most students in engineering have job offers prior to graduation. Civil Engineering is on the rise in terms of job opportunities, so I don't expect you will have a problem getting a job from either school. Get involved - both programs host ASCE student organizations that compete in concrete canoe and steel bridge competitions. Those are great experiences. Good luck!