How do I registermy car in my home state of NY when I am in the Marines and currently stationed in CA?

I am a Marine and my home state is NY. I am currently stationed in California but this is not my permanent residence and I want to register my car in NY state. I have no way of coming back to NY to do this so howcan I go about it. I already checked and it can'tbe done online.....

1 Answer

  • Mike B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.