promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who will go 0-16? Chiefs, Rams, Bucs or Titans?

I say the Bucs because they have no QB which the Rams will win at least 6 games this year until Marc Bulger comes back.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

In the entire history of the NFL, only one team has ever gone 0-16. What would make anybody think it would hapen this year?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you serious? NFL teams do not go winless all that often in the NFL. None of these teams are that bad to the point where they can't win a single game. These are still professional players; all of them will win at least one game.

Hate on me all you want. The Lions are the only team to suffer a 0-16 season and before that loss, no NFL team went a full winless since 1978. The Colts were winless in '82, but that was because of a strike.

BEING WINLESS IS RARE IN THE NFL!

• 1 decade ago

No team is going 0-16 this year. hell, it's surprising even when the lions went 0-16.

if I had to choose one, it would be the titans. 0-16 is usually unexpected, and the titans would be an example of a team unexpected to go 0-16.

• 1 decade ago

The Rams

Source(s): A Rams fan... me.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rams

• 1 decade ago

Rams are the worst, but they have 1 chance to win a game this year, when they play the Lions.

• 1 decade ago

Rams and Bucs...this will be a memorable season where two clubs who have players stealing paychecks twice a month go for immortality...and get there.

• 1 decade ago

Rams.

BTW, as an Eagles fan, I can say that Josh Johnson did look fairly solid for a 6th round rookie. I'd say he's better than Boller or Bulger.

• 1 decade ago

Bucs, they have a QB from USD, and I'm from san diego..they have a terrible football team..

• 1 decade ago

The Rams if they don't beat the Lions on November 1st.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.