Who will go 0-16? Chiefs, Rams, Bucs or Titans?

I say the Bucs because they have no QB which the Rams will win at least 6 games this year until Marc Bulger comes back.

• Steve

In the entire history of the NFL, only one team has ever gone 0-16. What would make anybody think it would hapen this year?

Are you serious? NFL teams do not go winless all that often in the NFL. None of these teams are that bad to the point where they can't win a single game. These are still professional players; all of them will win at least one game.

Hate on me all you want. The Lions are the only team to suffer a 0-16 season and before that loss, no NFL team went a full winless since 1978. The Colts were winless in '82, but that was because of a strike.

BEING WINLESS IS RARE IN THE NFL!

No team is going 0-16 this year. hell, it's surprising even when the lions went 0-16.

if I had to choose one, it would be the titans. 0-16 is usually unexpected, and the titans would be an example of a team unexpected to go 0-16.

The Rams

Source(s): A Rams fan... me.

Rams

Rams are the worst, but they have 1 chance to win a game this year, when they play the Lions.

Rams and Bucs...this will be a memorable season where two clubs who have players stealing paychecks twice a month go for immortality...and get there.

Rams.

BTW, as an Eagles fan, I can say that Josh Johnson did look fairly solid for a 6th round rookie. I'd say he's better than Boller or Bulger.

Bucs, they have a QB from USD, and I'm from san diego..they have a terrible football team..

The Rams if they don't beat the Lions on November 1st.