Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 decade ago

Is this a good poem for garden lovers?

Be A Gardener

Be

Where nothing matters

Just become

Knowing

All the aspects of

The turn of seasons

Accepting

Bugs and mites and

Most important

Other’s wisdom

Wish and see

Fruits

Vegetables

Blossoms

Have the confidence of

Tending for your

Tiny part of this world

Cry at little failures

You are

After all

A willing expert

Bless yourself

With beautiful

God-like outcomes

Being a gardener is

The only way

Be - Become – Belong – Be

A gardener.

Adrian Spendlow

It's not my poem but I wish it was. I went chasing Bluebells on the net and found this and loved it.

• Tony B

It's not terrific! It doesn't scan very well, and there is very little rhyme.

But having said that, those one-time essentials of poetry are not deemed important any more. You just need to spout off a load of deep sounding prose in three or four word lines, call it poetry, and hey presto! You are a poet. Poetry is devalued, like so many aspects of our lives these days. That's not a rant, and I'm not a grumpy old man. Promise!

I thought that was beautiful....so...i went chasing Blue apples on the net and found this quote and though YOU would love it......

...The flowers of the apple tree are perhaps the most beautiful of any tree so copious and so delicious to both sight and sound....H. D Thoreau

its lovely, im sure you can write one like that ...

i went chasing blue bells

can be part of a poem

blue apples too are pretty unique

just add to each line,

they dont have to rhyme

so on and so on

and whammy you have a poem!

Its very long. But so good. Are you like some super genius poet? You should be a poet defently

Yes very good....