Wanderlust Poll: Capital cities that you most want to visit, whether for the first time or again?

Of all the world capitals, which are the ones you would most want to visit and spend a few days in?

It can be cities you've already visited or ones you've never been to before.

Thanks.

• Clo !
    Favorite Answer

Rome, Paris and Prague.

Prague is among the towns worth-visit and to achieve that you can begin preparing your vacation with hotelbye . Starting with the charming region round the Prague Castle or the Strahov monastery with its amazing selection and finish with …the entire splendid city, Prague is just incredible. In Prague you may also visit the small home where Franz Kafka labored or the lovely Prague Castle gardens from where you are able to enjoy a distinctive view of the city with its picturesque red roofs. In that town you will never get bored. In the event that you should go through the spring you may find the spring trees in bloom; in the summertime you will see extended dusks; autumn will give you colorful leaves and unique light and in the winter you will like the complete city protected with innocent white snow.

The Canary Islands are known to be the sunlight centre of Europe! See this sunshine with hotelbye . Canary Islands provide a delicate temperatures and a selection of remarkable normal attractions. Five of its seven islands have now been declared a Biosphere Reserve, and the archipelago has four national parks. Probably the most exceptional attractions in Canary Islands will be the beaches since they are just perfect for calming in sunlight or experiencing water activities such as for instance windsurfing and scuba diving. In Canary Islands you will also be impressing by the inner interest like: hiking, routine touring, hiking and actually caving. Some of the very most magnificent attractions of Canary Islands are: the volcanic scenery of Lanzarote, the beaches of Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria with their sand dunes, or the green forests of La Palma and La Gomera.

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands

Rome

Prague

Moroni, The Comoros

Moresby, Papua New Guinea

Dodoma, Tanzania

Accra, Ghana

Wellington, New Zealand

London

Budapest, Hungary

Lisbon Portugal

London, England

Tokyo, Japan

Buenas Aires, Argentina

Rio de Janiero, Brazil

Paris, France

Madrid, Spain

Rome, Italy

Madrid. Even though Madrid is the capital of Spain, Sevilla is the modern day capital of Andalucia, and another city I'm dying to see.

I really loved the country of Mexico but Mexico City isn't the nicest part of Mexico (no offense to anyone from there). I wanna go back to Mexico but I do not care for their capital. Querétaro is awesome, though, Cuernavaca is beautiful and so is Puebla.

San Juan, Puerto Rico. I'm just dying to go to Puerto Rico, never been but always wanted to.

Paris!! When I speak better French. My French sucks right now :(

• Amira

The "Eternal City", Rome. I just love it! As you know, Rome has the most well kept ancient architecture. The Pantheon for example is TWO thousand years old! Is one of the most interesting sites, it's hard to believe its age. I would never finish to enumerate all the treasures of that city, the Pantheon is just a small example, though. In addition, the city has a "magical energy" over me that I can't really explain but, I feel it very clearly♥

• lilac

Oklahoma City

Re -visit: Paris,Brussels, Amsterdam,Berlin Dublin

Visit: Prague Warsaw,Rome,Geneva, Oslo,Stockholm,Helsinki,Rekjavyk

I've never been out of the states but I'd love to visit:

1. Berlin.

2. Dublin.

3. London.

4. Paris.

Let's face it...I'd like to do a world tour, lol.

I <3 to visit Tropical Islands & Oranjestad which is the capital of Aruba is at the top of my list !