Why is Paul more important then Gospels and OT?

Salvation according to Paul and Modern Christianity Contradicts Old Testament and Jesus Ezekiel 18:21-22 21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. 22 None of the offenses he has... show more Salvation according to Paul and Modern Christianity Contradicts Old Testament and Jesus

Ezekiel 18:21-22

21 "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die. 22 None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.

Luke 18:18-19 (Similar can be found in Matthew and Mark)

18A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

19"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 20You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.'

SO THIS VERSE IS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT FROM GOSPELS
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Update: Now my logic tells me that John 14:6 does not mean what you think it means
Update 2: Calley Let us also look at Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son !!!. So you want me to think God begets many sons or more... show more Calley

Let us also look at Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son !!!.

So you want me to think God begets many sons or more likely the word begotten is fishy?
Update 3: Epitaph: Im against blind faith :)