How come those for the vaccines call me paranoid for not getting it. Aren't those who get it far more paranoid?

OMG, we will all die w/o the vaccines!...... It's like a witch hunt for those who trust the government /medical /industrial complex' every word. I was scolded by a mother in Trader Joe's yesterday when she overheard me how I said I won't get the shot. Oh, HOW DARE I RISK "EVERYONE'S WELL... show more OMG, we will all die w/o the vaccines!......

It's like a witch hunt for those who trust the government /medical /industrial complex' every word. I was scolded by a mother in Trader Joe's yesterday when she overheard me how I said I won't get the shot. Oh, HOW DARE I RISK "EVERYONE'S WELL BEING"!!! LOL.

:)

Me, paranoid? No way, Jose. I've seen the ingredients of the vaccine and choose not to get it. I know I won't get the flu despite not getting the shot. And even if, I'll get over it. No big deal.

How is that paranoid?

I consider it AWARE.
Update: Are you kidding me Kevin B? Flu shots only protect against a few strains, out of many, and there is only a CHANCE common flu shots actually protect against the flu.

I've seen more than enough people who get the vaccines and STILL get the flu.

Don't try and sell me BULLSHIT.
Update 2: As for me, I rather "take the chance" (LOL) not getting the flu shot rather than get injected with some of the ingredients every time the medical industrial complex wants to make some money.
Update 3: Searcher 5.0: OMG, stop with the COMMON SENSE!

10 points for you.
Update 4: Forget War Buy More:

How do you think they determine which strains to have the vaccine protect against?

IT'S GUESS WORK, buddy.

They are never certain which exact strain will come looking for you........

Really, the chances of it actually protecting you are RATHER SLIM!