Should I get the H1N1 vaccine?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the H1N1 vaccine and how safe it is? I recently started volunteering at a hospital and all personnel who works there must get a mandatory flu vaccine. I have heard recently that the H1N1 vaccine was rushed and has high levels of mercury which can cause your nervous... show more Hi I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the H1N1 vaccine and how safe it is? I recently started volunteering at a hospital and all personnel who works there must get a mandatory flu vaccine. I have heard recently that the H1N1 vaccine was rushed and has high levels of mercury which can cause your nervous system to be damaged!? I cannot work there until I get this vaccine should I
A: Take the vaccine and risk the side effects or
B: Quit and wait until they make a better vaccine
(Maybe I am just paranoid? or misinformed?)
Thanks
Update: I am 21 and I have never gotten a flu shot (maybe when I was very young) and I guess I am healthy but my problem is that if I refuse to take the shot they won't let me work there.