Do you think Jehovah's Witnesses monitor this site and try to control it....?

...by having JW's constantly post and get big scores. Look at Dude of Steel. He has 41,417 points. That's a full time job.

It would seem to me that the Watchtower Society is monitoring these sites and trying to control them.

Watch this question get deleted.

It may be simply uptight individuals, but many of the comments are in "Bethel-ese", in the same syntax and using the same common phrases. It wouldn't surprise me.

Just asking for your thoughts.

Maybe I am a little over the top on this one. But it's possible.

"Then there is the illuminati trying to control the world,

Now the Jehovah's Witnesses on plotting to control R & S?"

LOL. I get your point. But let's see what others say.

I guess "controlling" is not the right word. If you build up enough points you can have questions deleted easier.

I believe there's JW on here to 'defend' the org. They may even do this by trying to get anything deleted that shed a poor light on their organization. Perhaps it's those who are stuck at home and trying to 'witness' online because they can't count their time door to door....It's obvious they they love to strike blows to 'opposers' (who are actually exposing the org).

I read this info and as I recall it was called The Big Plan. Here is a summary

There are four watchtowers The one that parades around as a religious publisher is one part of the 'one-world' plan to split culture and work toward homogenazation and eventual total control.

Use the world forum (UN) to open up areas and attack the long held religious lock and cultural adhesion through so-called religious freedom. This is one of many underpinings by the watchtower which is a tool to work toward one world-ism.

By joining the UN the plan was to gain credence and more easily open the doors in Russia and other stubborn orthodox areas. The plan includes calling any resistance persecution and force the government to force the people to accept the Watchtower.

_______

When I read this I found it interesting that the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society has indeed won about two dozen court cases involving religious freedom and issues around the freedom of belief.

In contrast to this the Watch Tower allows absolutely no freedom of dissent within their own ranks. They demonize and shun anyone that does not act as an automaton and tow the line.

The Watch Tower practices a form of mind control that is wickedly effective and developed over a hundred years of preaching and publishing.

It looks like you stumbled across their evil plan to

take control of Yahoo

You must be silenced

Please pack a bag and remain at home , two JW's will soon be at your door

to take you away to the re-training camp

They monitor & try to control this site

Aw come on really ???

Well I've heard it all now!

First Masons try to control everything and have huge dark secrets, We Don't!

Then there is the illuminati trying to control the world,

Now the Jehovah's Witnesses on plotting to control R & S?

Please!!!!!

Source(s): PhD Religion, minister, professor

While I do wonder how some people get to be top contributors so quickly,I don't think its JW's "controlling" the site.

You're being paranoid.

• Steve

I doubt it's official policy. Give an answer a catholic or a muslim doesn't feel properly appreciates the supreme overarching goodness of their religions and see how quick you get reported.

I think it's just uptight individuals.

LOL sure they do! Look at that cheater HE what an idion. Can't wait until he is top contributor of the entire sit we can mass report him and get him shut down again.

also since watchtower.*** is a magazine and publishing company, any reference to them I always report as spam.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. (I'm getting my points in before it gets deleted!)