Implantation bleeding or light menstrual cycle?

Ive been having unprotected sex Sept29 - Oct3. As of Oct 4, spotting occured. It felt like the start of my period, because usually at the start of my menstrual cycle it would be light then really heavy. But the next day (Oct 5) it wasnt heavy enough to fill up a heavy pad. Usually when I have my menstrual cycle, on... show more Ive been having unprotected sex Sept29 - Oct3. As of Oct 4, spotting occured. It felt like the start of my period, because usually at the start of my menstrual cycle it would be light then really heavy. But the next day (Oct 5) it wasnt heavy enough to fill up a heavy pad. Usually when I have my menstrual cycle, on my heavy mode, I would be filling up many heavy pads at a time. It is now 10:17pm and it feels like this "spotting" is going away.. But Im not too sure yet. Is this implantation bleeding?...

Pls. No rude comments
Update: I have no idea when I ovulate, or when my menstrual cycle should come because it comes in VERY RANDOM times. Last time I had it was Sept10-16, and the last time before that