Magic Jack tech support lies about where they are from!?

After several chats with tech support (chat being the only way of communication) I could tell that the tech support team was not from the US, but every time I would ask where they were located they would always reply with "westpalmbeach fl" so I got smart and asked what the temperature was and one replied... show more After several chats with tech support (chat being the only way of communication) I could tell that the tech support team was not from the US, but every time I would ask where they were located they would always reply with "westpalmbeach fl" so I got smart and asked what the temperature was and one replied with "11°C" which = 51°F
so that was a dead give away for me b/c no one here in the US uses Celsius and I checked the temperature for "West Palm Beach, Fl" and it was around 80°F. so now I open a chat with them just to ask the temperature and now they either transfer me or avoid the question even when I say "at the end I am going to rate you on if you answer my question or not", but they never do.
This is Yahoo answers so I guess my question is... Does it make you mad that a large corporation makes their tech support team lie about being in India or China or where ever they hired their low paid workers from and say they are from Florida? and given the information that I have provided, do you think they are lieing? You can try it for yourself, try and come up with a question only someone from west palm beach would know or an internet connection would have which they obviously do not have or they would have no problem answering that question, and reply to my question with it. Here is the link to the tech support chat- http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/
just type the question in the search bar and a chat window will come up.