Are Jehovah's Witnesses a brainwashed cult?

If that is so how come every Jehovah's Witnesses I know (& I now know lots of them) can explain what they believe , why they believe & show reason from the bible for those beliefs better than most Christians I have ever known ?
Update: bmoviebimbo
Helloooooooooo where in my questin did I say JW's are not Christian ?????
Update 2: Hi Lone Dissenter again, Thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal. Upon review, we found the following question was not in violation of the Answers Community Guidelines: "Are Jehovah's Witnesses a brainwashed cult?" The Yahoo!7 Answers Team regrets that your question was wrongfully... show more Hi Lone Dissenter again,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an appeal. Upon review, we found the following question was not in violation of the Answers Community Guidelines:

"Are Jehovah's Witnesses a brainwashed cult?"

The Yahoo!7 Answers Team regrets that your question was wrongfully reported by the Answers community. Your question has been reposted to Yahoo!7 Answers, and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As a result of your appeal, the people who reported your question will have less influence when reporting abuse in the future.

Thanks,
Yahoo!7 Answers Team

Next time read the question before you report.