Why did all Jews not become Christian if the Old Testament predicted the birth of Jesus?

If you believe in the One God, then you believe he sent all the three religions: judaism, christianity and islam. Jews believed in the Messianic prophecies (prophecies that predicted the birth of Jesus and said that it is the prophet who will come save humans and that everyone should follow him). If this is the... show more If you believe in the One God, then you believe he sent all the three religions: judaism, christianity and islam.

Jews believed in the Messianic prophecies (prophecies that predicted the birth of Jesus and said that it is the prophet who will come save humans and that everyone should follow him). If this is the case, then why didn't Jews follow Jesus when he came?

Then, it is said that Jesus said there was going to be a prophet after him (Mohamad) and that people should follow him but this was apparently hidden and changed by human which is why I understand why Christians did not follow Islam when it came along.

I just don't understand why Jews did not convert to Christianism since the Messianic prophecies are known by everyone, they were not hidden.
Update: Thanks for all the answers! It's very interesting to read your different perspectives. I am intrigued particularly by that saying that Christians used the prophecies to describe Jesus and not the opposite way around. I believe in One God and for there to have been so many believers of Jesus, there must have... show more Thanks for all the answers! It's very interesting to read your different perspectives. I am intrigued particularly by that saying that Christians used the prophecies to describe Jesus and not the opposite way around.

I believe in One God and for there to have been so many believers of Jesus, there must have been witnesses to what happened and I would like to believe the depiction of the Christ are true.

God continued spreading his word through different prophets across generations. I believe in all prophets and in the teachings of all religions.

I will not share the personal path I chose to take because it is personal and all that is needed is to respect all other religions.

Thanks again for all the answers, they were very insightful.