How can I get pregnant faster?

Now that we're married and have things "settled", my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. The number one piece of advice we've been given is to not try too hard to get pregnant, because we'll never be able to get pregnant due to stress, etc. Does anyone have any advice for getting... show more Now that we're married and have things "settled", my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. The number one piece of advice we've been given is to not try too hard to get pregnant, because we'll never be able to get pregnant due to stress, etc. Does anyone have any advice for getting pregnant faster???
Update: I don't want to hear, "Have a lot of sex"! I am aware that decreases viable sperm count, and therefore will overall decrease our chances of conception.
Update 2: I would also like to hear from people who have successfully gotten pregnant or have some background, as they actually know.