How often does 0bama talk to his Afghanistan commander, General McChrystal?

The military general credited with capturing Saddam Hussein and killing the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, says he has spoken with President Obama only once since taking command in Afghanistan. "I’ve talked to the president, since I’ve been here, once on a VTC [video teleconferece],"... show more The military general credited with capturing Saddam Hussein and killing the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, says he has spoken with President Obama only once since taking command in Afghanistan.

"I’ve talked to the president, since I’ve been here, once on a VTC [video teleconferece]," Gen. Stanley McChrystal told CBS reporter David Martin in a television interview that aired Sunday.

"You’ve talked to him once in 70 days?" Mr. Martin followed up.

"That is correct," the general replied.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/back-story/2009/sep/28/us-commander-of-afghanistan-only-talked-to-obama-o/

As an ex-military man, Bush was on the phone at least weekly for updates.

With Barry's extensive military and executive experienc.... oh, wait... he doesn't have any.... So, meanwhile Barry waffles on Afghanistan (his "good war"), screws around with Chicago Olympics, ignoring the ACORN scandal. showing his big ears and toothy grin 24/7 on TV....

Is that what you expect from a Commander in Chief in war time?