Alright, soldier. Your time isn't over yet. You got a few things that you need to do to get yourself back on track. I have had so many friends and families who were in the same and similar situation you're in and now they're doing really well (in fact, one of them harnessed their emotions of anger, sadness, and frustration during their lowest point in their life to set them off to becoming a millionaire).
1) Organize your priorities. What is the most important to you? What is the least important? Be realistic.
- What do you want or desire right now? Make a list and then start figuring out ways you can get them when you're successful.
2) What do you like to do? What is your passion?
Figure out what you're passionate about and start doing it...now.
3) Exercising. Start working that body. It'll relieve some of your frustrations and depression. It'll also attract girls.
4) Setting Goals. Set them high.
Short Term Goals:
Exercising twice or three times a week.
Applying for jobs (keep applying and keep going to interviews)
- you'll eventually find a job
Improving standards of living and working
Making more money (how? get another part time job?)
Connecting with old friends
Making new friends (have a goal of making one new friend each week - doesn't matter where)
Start building your network connections
Long Term Goals:
Do you want to start a business? How? Will it be successful? How will it be successful? How can you start a business? (Better start saving as soon as you get a job)
Do you want to go back to school? How will you earn enough money to go back to school? Is it worth the investment? Will you regret it in the long term if you don't go? (gotta start saving here too)
- Also, it's never to late to go back to school
(note if you're passionate about what you're doing then you're on your way to success)
5) Organizing Priorities and activities
Start organizing your life and priorities.
What's most important to you? Plan according to your goals.
Plan for fun and cheap activities with friends or family
- kiting, biking, walking, watching games, working together, or something.
Start doing them. When you have your goals and desires, start going at it...today. Start right now. Grab a pen or pencil and start writing down your short term goals and long term goals. You gotta start somewhere and sometime. START.
Enduring and Persisting and Fighting until you get to your goals. You can do it. There's no one stopping you now. Have good intentions and a good heart and you'll get to where you want to be.
Once you get to your destination, you're still not done yet. Start planning for your family and friends more. Start planning activities for tomorrow and the next day...or even for the later future. (Do you want a family? or...a really nice house?)
*> When you feel satisfied with your life and you feel you have become successful, do not forget to help those who are in need of help.
All that is required for right now is a piece of paper with your goals. Focus and don't forget. Keep at it and you'll reach your dreams. Trust me.