How do i get life back on track?

ok im 19 but i feel like my life has been worthless. When i was in high school i did not truly learn anything about relationships and true friends( as well as all the negative things) till my last year. Its like my whole life of learning was crushed into one. All the stress, drama, just life. I would live... show more ok im 19 but i feel like my life has been worthless. When i was in high school i did not truly learn anything about relationships and true friends( as well as all the negative things) till my last year. Its like my whole life of learning was crushed into one. All the stress, drama, just life.

I would live everyday just to have fun because i thought after school life was going to end. Which it did. I only had one real girl and that ended fast. after that lost my job, couldn't pay for college, got kicked out, crashed my cars,cheated death,and just felt more depressed. I was never really taught/raised growing up to decide and learn. So my life was down the gutter. I found out i do have depression, but i cant pay for anything.

My whole life was a mess, and still is. If i die, it was all for nothing and i don't think i deserve to go to heaven. What can i do(other than already looking for a job) to get my life back on track. What can i do feel/hope in life. There is always ish stressing me and it feels like it will only get worse. Like i will always have no cash, always work for nothing,always feel like i dont belong anywhere.

DONT! and i mean DO NOT tell me to talk to my family, friends,etc, go to church, army, doctor. I want a answer from you people not them(which i have tried).