Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

how to fake bipolar disorder?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

You don't need to fake it. Psychiatrists have a history of doing that for you.

EDITING. For instance:

Just give a hint of a bit of moodiness and point to one of a multitude of ghost-written articles by psychiatric experts with a lack of ethics who got to be up top because of a weakness for accepting finance for scientific misconduct ("conflicts of interest") with the drug makers and who says that there's an epidemic of bipolar disorder (or any other mental disorder listed by the APA -American Psychiatric Association- in the DSM - Diagnostic & Statistical Manual) and that anyone willing to accept a label and take a drug he gets a deal with is bipolar..........Job done!

• 1 decade ago

Ella, Bipolar disorder is serious and not to be faked. I agree with joules it can change your life and can really effect you.

It's not something you can fake or other mental disorders. You should have some respect to other people who have it, right now your being offencive to people who have the disorder it's not nice to fake it for you benefit and fake it at all!

• 1 decade ago

As a person with bipolar, I seriously wonder why in gods name you'd EVER want to fake it......if your trying to fake it for a doctor....DO NOT TAKE MEDICATIONS...they will mess your brain up for the rest of your life if you really don't need them....

• 7 years ago

Someone with Munchhausen Syndrome would in order to get attention. This type of person would have an extensive background in psychology but never put that knowledge to use. The actual "why?" part is very complex.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why on earth would you want to? Do you realize what it feels like to be Bi-polar, how horrible it can be? How it changes your life and that of those around you.are you that bored?

• 1 decade ago

Bi polar is not funny my bf and mother have it and i have been to hell and back with both of them to the point now im the one on meds it drags you down and messes you up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a life.

• 1 decade ago

Not sure but you got asking dumb *** questions down pat. I hope you get what ever dissorder your trying to fact.

Source(s): truth
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oi prick why would you wanna fake bipolar?

• 5 years ago

are you crazy??? why would you want to do that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.