Step father hit my son?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
my husband is under alot of stress and on anti depressants and now divorcing me as he feels everything in life is my fault. he attacked my son when i was out as he wouldn't do ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Leave...if he's already divorcing you for whatever reason, there's no sense in staying and having to deal with this situation again. I have a hard time putting hands on my own child. If anyone were to physically discipline your child, it should be you and you alone.

Asker's Rating & Comment

3 out of 5
true
  • 3
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • UNITool answered 5 years ago
    Take your son and leave. Period.
    • 7
    • Comment
  • I'm The Boss of all bosses answered 5 years ago
    I would say move your son to stay with a family member close by so you know he will be safe and for you to move out as well. Things like that start off small and just get worse, i grew up with my dad hitting my mom and i hated it, my mom left him and then years later had a step dad, he never hit me but just to spank me if i did something wrong , when i grew up he started to actually hit me and wanting to fight me over dumb stuff, i wouldnt fight back just push him away and let him tire him self out, well one day he was really mad and hit my mom then thats when i went after him, but anyways i would say alot of step dads are great but when little small things start to happen usually it means big trouble in the future, put a restraining order against him to keep you and your child safe.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • shay answered 5 years ago
    I agree. leave him. People are stressed but you dont want to be with a person who cant handle their-self. ur kid shuld ur life. u wuldnt want anything to happen to him. good luck, best wishes
    • 2
    • Comment
  • .MaYa. answered 5 years ago
    in this point the best thing to do is be smart and move out.you dont want your son with him.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Monic answered 5 years ago
    the good thing is that the beating wasnt any worse. now is your chance to up and leave. your son should come first. there is no excuse for that type of behavior. good luck!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • (: answered 5 years ago
    divorce him as soon as possible and make sure your son is never with him alone. if possible get a restraining order.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Fluffy Chuckie answered 5 years ago
    hit your son! not his! knock him out your self people can't go around touching other peoples kids! it is for the best that he is leaving, he could have done more!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ms. Daffy answered 5 years ago
    call the police again and get your son to speak up about it and make sure he uses lots of details. he should go to jail because of it. but get away from him as soon as possible.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Patricia L answered 5 years ago
    When you say he hit your son. If it was a smack on the leg for been a naughty boy. I don't see a problem . If more parents did this we wouldn't have any problems with kids been little shits.

Source(s):

Open
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Ross P answered 5 years ago
    kick him to the curb, i wouldnt let the real father smack the child
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock