Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is it just me or is that T.R. Knight?

I was looking through a series of photos and came across these of Ellen Pompeo. Now is it just me or is the person they've listed as "a friend" T.R. Knight?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/oA3PNYpGT9d/Pregnan...

I've just realised that if you scroll down to the other pictures, it says "T.R. Knight also appears in". Why would they not list him?

Just like to point out I'm never usually this obsessed =P

How is it facetious? If the media don't know who a celebrity is with, said person is described as "a friend". It's not facetious in the slightest. And don't make assumptions about me.

Cappo359 - I am seriously not in the mood these days to be messed with. If you didn't think it was essential, then you shouldn't have answered my question. Does it make you feel special to take the p!ss out of other people? Now you are getting blocked because I don't want people like you making my life sh!t. I hope it made your life worth living.

Favorite Answer

That is definitely TR KNight, that is weird. I guess since he left the show we are suposed to forget about him

Since it's linked to other T.R. Knight photos, has his name pasted all over the page, and even has it in parentheses at the top title, I have to say that the caption is being facetious...facetiousness which is apparently lost on some people.

EDIT:

fa-ce-tious  /fəˈsiʃəs/ [fuh-see-shuhs]

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.

2. amusing; humorous.

3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

I rest my case and you've proved my point.