Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the strangest thing you ever sent thru the post?

I just posted my ex my vegetable peelings in a jiffy bag with no stamp on ,so he'll not only be miffed about receiving them but also he'll be paying the postage ...lol

lmao!!! That's brilliant!

I can't match that. I can just imagine the eager excitement and wonder to see what he's just paid the postage on lol

A certain member of my family sent some poo through the post to the NHS, something to do with cancer screening.

• love

A guy who sleeps around a lot of impregnated this girl and left her to deal with it on her own (she had an abortion in the end). Anyway, we put loads of condoms in an envelope and sent it to his house :P

I won a small plastic bag from e-bay (approximately 2cm sq.) containing what regarded like sperm. i grew to become into puzzled as I had ordered a obtainable craft equipment for making your individual pearl necklace - i grew to become into finding forward to giving my lady buddy some rings for her birthday.

I once posted my brother a bottle of tomato sauce as a housewarming gift.

Very clever Ms. Jessica , if I could give you ten points for that I would ! Never posted anything besides mail !

I sent you a picture of my carrot through the post honey bunny.

I hope your mouth starts to water when you see it!

• Bear

Scabs,to a friend.He got the joke.

@ misty-dawn - Call me when you think you're going to have a seizure,and I'll hop on.Must be helluva ride! ;)

lol

i sent a pack of microwave popcporn

• Haha that made me giggle.

I stuck rubbish in someone's mailbox that I didn't like, once.