My beautiful mother passed away this month....?

she was 99 years old and had lived a wonderful life. She was healthy up until the last month of her life. She died at home, in her own bed, surrounded by all her family. She leaves behind hundreds of friends, a family that still just goes into her room expecting her to give them advice, or a hug....or to sit on her... show more she was 99 years old and had lived a wonderful life. She was healthy up until the last month of her life. She died at home, in her own bed, surrounded by all her family. She leaves behind hundreds of friends, a family that still just goes into her room expecting her to give them advice, or a hug....or to sit on her balcony and drink a glass of wine and watch the sunset......my question, have you told the person who means the most to you, and who you love the most that you love them....that was my mothers final request, to tell your friends, and family that you love them.....have you done that today?
Update: To Fonz....thank you from our family, you made my mother laugh...right up till the end...your friendship meant alot to her...her request, tell your wife and daughters how much you love them, call them, write them, whatever it takes....