Why do people hate it when you disagree with them, or are negative towards their views?

Last night on my facebook page, out of all places, where one really can speak their minds more or less,..some person on my friends list who I thought was cool, well she posted something about another celebrity dying or whatever, which irritated me and I said " u know what he was 60 okay? get over it, people... show more Last night on my facebook page, out of all places, where one really can speak their minds more or less,..some person on my friends list who I thought was cool, well she posted something about another celebrity dying or whatever, which irritated me and I said " u know what he was 60 okay? get over it, people die at 12, 15. 8,...also non-celebrities die and when's THEIR parade?" at least that guy got to lead a life. I told her to get a clue and I'm sick of all this celebrity glorifying stuff especially when they die, like they're some great people afterwards, especially when "nobodies" die daily and never get recognition really, no one cares.

that affected me.

So this girl sends me F bombs, F u, f this, f that, take me off ur list, bla bla bla, so I did, but at least I did a somewhat nice thing and emailed her and said look, sorry didnt mean to hurt ur feelings, but thats how i feel okay? dont like it TOUGH.

what....do we have to be positive no matter what?

Was I right in expressing myself, or if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?

I'm sorry,....I don't BELIEVE in being politically correct.
Update: I also believe in speaking my mind and not conforming and being like everyone else. So another person e-mailed me and called me a f8cking a77hole, just for saying that. I also kinda touched up on the whole kanye/taylor celeb thing by saying "u know what, kanye may need help, but taylor's no princess... show more I also believe in speaking my mind and not conforming and being like everyone else.

So another person e-mailed me and called me a f8cking a77hole, just for saying that.

I also kinda touched up on the whole kanye/taylor celeb thing by saying "u know what, kanye may need help, but taylor's no princess either." I heard how she snubbed this interview, for weak reasons..

yet people didn't like that.

I feel like if you don't go along with the crowd, people just...won't like you.
Update 2: papercut i get your points, but I was really just trying to express myself, so okay it came back negative towards that person, but I still felt like I had a point and that was that. I mean we don't HAVE To agree with everything do we?