Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What does John Hagee do with all the money sent to him by the public?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Pastor John Hagee has grown into an enormously wealthy man. In the year 2001, his organization filed revenues of $18.3 million dollars with the IRS. What was John Hagee’s personal compensation package worth? More than $1.25 million dollars. His nonprofit organization, GETV, has a mission statement reading “Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ”. Somehow I think his nearly 8,000 acre Texas ranch does not help that mission. Not only does Pastor John and his wife Diana Hagee own that sprawling ranch, but they also have a 5,275 foot, 6 bedroom mansion in one of San Antonio’s most exclusive gated communities (The Dominion). The house is appraised at $700,000.

So who is monitoring Pastor John Hagee and his largesse? Who ensures that the millions of dollars that gullible grandmothers give him is spent to further spread the gospel of Jesus Christ? 3 of the 4 Directors who monitor the board of his nonprofit GETV foundation are his direct family members- his wife, Diana; his son, Matthew; and himself.

What does Pastor John Hagee have to say about his income and wealth?

“I deserve every dime I’m getting.”

http://www.blog.joelx.com/pastor-john-hagee-corner...

• 1 decade ago

He spends it on gambling, drugs and male prostitutes.

• 1 decade ago

Buy food.

• 1 decade ago

Worships it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.