Alesha Dixon on Strictly?

does she deserve the criticism. I thought she was fine, not to mention gorgeous looking

• Laredo

I agree with you Alesha looked good but her experience is only as a contestant, to be a judge she needed experience in the danceworld to be able to help the celebrity dancers. I thought some of her comments were weak, as I was thinking the same things and I have absolutly no experience in the dance world just a fan of SCD.

I didn't watch it but i don't understand why everyone is being so cruel about her...it's the die-hard Arlene fans! I don't think those people would be complaining if they were being paid the amount Alesha gets to sit in a chair and say what you think about someone dancing or infact if they knew that Arlene is probably earning double that for her 'Story' and now endorsements and offers aplenty thanks to the fuss that has been kicked up!

Arlene is doing better now than she was on the show...and Alesha should be given a chance!

I don't buy or read tabloid papers - so I can't comment on the amount and type of criticism she received - but I watched the show and I'm afraid she was better as a contestant. Her judging sucked. She blatantly demonstrated that she didn't have a clue what she was talking about and so had nothing of worth to say. Very sad as I suspect she is a very nice person and papers always get nasty and personal.

*edit* Although in fairness - I thought Arlene sucked as a judge too - but at least she had some professional dancing experience. Really glad she's gone, but think they should have replaced her with Karen or Camilla who are no longer in the show but would know what they are talking about.

People should leave her alone, she's got a good personality and is allowed to be there!

While I do agree that Arlene was professional and I think her leaving was sexist and ageist, that isn't Alesha's fault.

And why are judges like Cheryl Cole allowed to be on X Factor, who's hardly mature or professional - no one says anything about that!

You were clearly too busy looking rather than listening, exactly what the BBC intended. Yes she's very pretty but as a judge she is useless - would have been a better idea to ditch Tess and have Alesha doing her job.Tess is about as graceful as an old carthorse in a dressage competition - she's fortunate to make it in one piece down the steps

She was fine but she is not a professional and therefore has no right to judge those that are dancing. I like her, i think she was one of the best non pros we have ever seen on SCD but she is a terrible judge and should never have replaced Arlene. Maybe she could have been a 5th judge but they should never have a replaced someone as experienced as Arlene with her!

ok, i circulate to have a actual good previous ***** now cos SCD is my fave programme. in the event that they felt the could interchange every physique that's going to have been Len. On particular days he sits on the panel and his moodiness brings down the entire teach AND he's often banging on approximately how he would not like particular dances with the aid of fact it would not have the previous school factors in it. i individually beloved Arlene and concept that she became into very trouble-free in maximum of her comments. no longer every physique prefer to confirm decrepid previous adult adult males such as Len and Brucie and yet, whilst women human beings get to a undeniable age they get dumped .... that's not sexism yet additionally ageism. And, of each and every of the folk they'd have replaced her with they chosen a pop famous individual who has basically merely found out to bop herself!!! For christs sake, in the event that they could have a youthful female on the teach then a minimum of decide on somebody with a specialist information of the dance factors. What approximately between the ex dancers like Nicole Cutler or Hanna Karttunen. i became into on no account a Alesha Dixon fan besides, i needed Matt and Flavia to win yet a minimum of we nonetheless have Bruno and my fave Craig.

I guess it depends on what you expect from her as a judge. I didn't expect her to know much and she didn't so I wasn't disappointed. Imo, its a bit silly having a judge on the show who has to ask advice from others (Bruno and her family sat behind her). Judges normally are very forthcoming and have their own opinions don't they?

But, if you think its fine just to sit there and look pretty then yes, she is doing great.

I thought she was great too! I think some people are still moaning about arlene being replaced because she was 'too old' so they are criticising alesha for no reason bcoz of it. Petty-ness!

• *DD*

I'd rather look at her than that old hag any day.There's plenty of "expert" judges their anyway.