What is your favorite food to serve during football games?

Looking for suggestions and recipes for good "tailgate party" food. That doesn't mean we're actually eating out of a trunk at the ballfield....we tailgate at home. Also if you have any favorite drinks to serve with fun food - nonalcoholic please. There are several recovering alcoholics in our... show more Looking for suggestions and recipes for good "tailgate party" food. That doesn't mean we're actually eating out of a trunk at the ballfield....we tailgate at home. Also if you have any favorite drinks to serve with fun food - nonalcoholic please. There are several recovering alcoholics in our group, so no need to be a stumbling block there.

Thanks for your help!
Update: Don't know why there are so many thumbs down on some of these suggestions. I appreciate them all...(even those who didn't read the last part of my question...) And a special thank you to those who took time to give recipes and/or website links!