Good News Bad News by George Strait...What "good" "bad" song do you enjoy?
Good News Bad News by George Strait (video unavailable)
"An' I guess all is fair in love an' war:
But someone wins more.
You never know what time will do.
All I know is I've got some good news.
I've got some bad news."
- .Lv 61 decade agoBest answer
haha, I am confused this morning, I think it had something to do with those questions over in R&P, so I am not sure if this is what you mean or not :)
One Good Love by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
How Bad Do You Want It by Tim McGraw
- 1 decade ago
1. Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi.
2. Bad Company - Bad Company.
3. Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood & the Destroyers.
4. Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) - Robert Palmer.
5. Bad, Bad LeRoy Brown - Jim Croce.
1. Hurts So Good - John Mellencamp.
2. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys.
3. Johnny B. Good (Johnny B. Goode) - Chuck Berry/Elvis.
4. Good Girls Don't - The Knack.
5. Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel.
- Angel BabyLv 61 decade ago
Tell Me Something Bad About Tulsa by George Strait
- Not JulieLv 61 decade ago
Good Woman Blues
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- HankLv 41 decade ago
You Win Again, Hank Williams Sr.
Your Cheatin' Heart, Hank Williams Sr.
Saginaw Michigan, Lefty Frizzell
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Good Lovin' Gone Bad by Bad Company
- EdLv 51 decade ago
Giddy up Go by Red Sovine
Let the Good Times Roll
- MeLv 71 decade ago
You Caught Me At A Bad Time Toby Keith
- 1 decade ago
Bad Company - Bad Company
Bad Day - Fuel
Bad Moon Rising - CCR
Bad Medecine - Bon Jovi
Bad Things - Jayce Everett
Bad Bad Leroy Brown - Jim Croce
- Onederful2NiteLv 71 decade ago
Good thing/Fine Young CanibalsSource(s): one