18 and never been kissed. Need help cheering up?

I feel somewhat sad everyday because I have never even had my first kiss. Especially since all my friends had their first kisses at 14/15.

I am just going to try and settle for any girl now just to get my first kiss and cuddle with a girl. I don't care about it being special. I just want to be able to say I have had a girlfriend and have kissed before. It will make me a lot happier. I can't stand feeling sad every day and envying people who have had girlfriends.

I don't care about my first kiss being specia!!!!!

I just want to be able to say to myself that I have kissed a girl. I will feel a lot better.

Hey, I am nearly 17 and never been kissed. I totally know the feeling, the lonliness, the doubts?

I like to think I am fairly pretty and smart. I can easily talk to any one, yet no guy has shown interest. It's just a case of luck really.

Don't worry, it will happen!

Don't settle for anything less than what you deserve. Don't just kiss a girl because you want to have kissed one. IT HAS TO BE SPECIAL!!!! I know you said that you don't care about it being special, but if you don't, what's the point? Don't let this bring you down. Be confident with yourself as a person. Please do not settle for just anyone. You don't have to feel sad every day because later in life, when you find that special girl, you will be laughing at all the other guys. :)))

my first was at 10. best babysitter ever lol!! (she was 12 and my mum thought she was responsible)

Anyway mate it might sound bad but it's definitely not the worst thing in the world. You'll defiantly find someone all you do is focus on your own issues, try to sort out your own affairs and be confident around women, they love that sort of thing :) it's worked for me and many other guys i know. Rushing i've learnt can get you into awkward and odd situations depending on the lady so I'd just advise to relax about it and when you find that special someone or that random fling, just take your time man ;)

Hi

I know what you mean because I am 20 and have never been kissed but my friends have so that's worse than you as I will be 21 in October : (

Here is a star to cheer you up. Hope things get better for you.

I'm not in the exact same boat as you, but similar. I haven't had a girl since I was fifteen. Best thing that you can do is just wait, and try.

Try your damnest to get a girlfriend. There is absolutely no shame in putting yourself out there to get a girl, dude.

Also, make sure you have fun with it. ^_^

Guess I wasn't much help on this subject, but best thing is just don't worry about stuff so much.

its no big deal your first kiss is gonna be special who ever its with!!! xxxxx theirs a kiss lol M oh and good luck x

Here's Daniella's number... 07896475808 Call baby x

I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed yet (:

DON'T WORRY, someone will come eventually.

(I'm trying to stay positive as well) haha

Hey man, if it makes you feel any better I'm in the same boat as you.

Go out to a club with some guy friends! you could get lucky!!