Lesley G asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a pet shop that has reptiles?

I am looking to buy either a tortoise, turtle, lizard or a snake and am wondering where is the best place to go. I live in Paisley but could travel to Glasgow for the petshop.

Thanks.

O and also any advice on which pet advice is welcomed.

there is a place in paisley called neon gecko there is also one down the barra's or there is huntershill aquatic centre in bishopbriggs.

Source(s): got 2 bearded dragons

A bit far to travel maybe but theres a great pet shop in Aberdeen that sells nothing but repiles its called reptiles on the green, the lady owner is very knowledgeable and experienced as shes had this business for a no of years... even gave us a talk at uni and brought in the reptiles too!

Source(s): been there myself

Well Petsmart and petco dont take good care of there reptiles exept for the valuable ones i recomend the bearded dragons because its obedient and playful but over 45+ theres a green anole which cant be handled because of stress at around 5+

Source(s): REPTILE OWNER

If I were you first thing to do is, desided on what kind of pet to get. Then read up on the things you need to care for you new pet. Reptiles make good pets, but take a lot of care. And reptiles grow and there living area ,will need to be changed. Please read up on the pets you like to have and go from there.

Source(s): I have a snake and a lizard and I know how hard it is to keep them happy. And what I am asking you to do I did,before getting them. There very happy and I love them alot. There are lot's of books that can help, and look up Reptiles on the Web good information there.

I work at Petsmart and they will give you care guides for free for a lot of the reptiles that are available. And they carry all of the reptiles that you just named. The care guides will help you decide which reptile would be right for you.

Pets at Work

petco or petsmart they have alot of things

petsmart duh