Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

women, are six pack abs attractive? is there any girl that does not like 6pak abs? do u wish ur man had em?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

They're nice but not too over the top, or else it just seems plastic and weird.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Not if you're 13. Any girl would need a 6 pack of beer to come to terms with the fact that you spend way too much time on your body to even keep a girl around.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every girl i know likes a toned guy. Not over the top muscles, but a six pack is usually pretty attractive. So start on those crunches!

• 1 decade ago

honestly, I dont find six packs that attractive. I just like him to be kind average with not too much muscle/fat so i have a nice pillow :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they're amazing. I love running my hands over six packs, and I've only done it once, but it was still a great thing to do.

Can't wait to do it again. :)

• 1 decade ago

A man with a good figure is always attractive to a woman. Especially because it gives the man self confidence also.

• 1 decade ago

six packs are attractive but your whole body is like body builder than no

• 1 decade ago

Ohhhh yeahhh haha

• 1 decade ago

I don't usually like them, but they are definately cute on some guys!!

• 1 decade ago

I LOVE them but they should not be steroid muscular and super hard. They should be there but you should still be able to cuddle with out getting hurt by your bf's muscles

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.