Tom brady or peyton manning?

who is the better player? (now and at their prime)
who has had the better career?

i am only asking this question bc of espn's ranking of the QBs. they put manning ahead of brady which simply makes no sense IMO.
Update: alright people say manning is a stat player? how is manning a better stats player when brady shattered his record with moss. mannings had INCREDIBLE offensive weapons throughout his carreer. edgerin james in his prime, harrison in his prime, wayne and lets not forget a GREAT OFFENSIVE LINE with jeff... show more alright people say manning is a stat player?
how is manning a better stats player when brady shattered his record with moss.

mannings had INCREDIBLE offensive weapons throughout his carreer. edgerin james in his prime, harrison in his prime, wayne and lets not forget a GREAT OFFENSIVE LINE with jeff saturday.

yet even with this his greatest season is nothing compare to bradys lone season with moss (talk about minimal chemestry). and you say miami is a bad team, no they were the divionsion champs.
Update 2: wait brady has a better team? i wud agree now but 5 years ago when the colts had a prime running attack the best WR team. how did the pats win? because MANNING IS A CHOKER. now people are going to say well manning won a championship. well heck hes only beaten the pats ONCE in the post season despite all those... show more wait brady has a better team? i wud agree now but 5 years ago when the colts had a prime running attack the best WR team.
how did the pats win? because MANNING IS A CHOKER.

now people are going to say well manning won a championship. well heck hes only beaten the pats ONCE in the post season despite all those offensive weapons. and if you look back at that game in which the colts won their were numerous contravercial calls that all went in favor of the colts.

and the bears game? come on did anyone actually think the bears (offensively challenged) cud even match the colts? there was not doubt.

in my mind if you look back at mannings carreer with all the weapons hes had, its surpring that he only won one superbowl. bradys mannaged to win superbowls with guys like troy brown deion branch and antoine smith (sucks). truly is impressive

throw in the fact that brady still produced a huge season with no running game and WR core below pare is remarkable
16 answers 16